Westminster is an unincorporated community in western Auglaize Township. It lies along St. Rt. 117 just north of its intersection with St. Rt. 196. The upper reaches of the Auglaize River flow past the community. Westminster was platted in 1834 by Alexander Creps. A post office called Westminster was established in 1837, and remained in operation until 1944.
Westminster has been the home of Rudolph Foods since 1955, a large producer of pork rinds.
7726 Bellefontaine Road
Harrod, OH 45850